Thursday, February 3, 2011

remembering whats important

I have been thinking almost hourly lately about what it will be like when I am done with school. Even on internship...like to have money and free time?! What?! It has made me start to wish away time. I want to get done SO bad. I am taking a Pediatrics class and tonight took a tour of Gilda's Club...a cancer support center. We talked about death and dying and i started to think about how much i wished away the present. YES my schedule is stupid and busy and i have tons of worries...but i have a lot to be thankful for too. I am going to make an effort to enjoy this seemingly neverending school thing and remember what i have around me that got me here and is getting me through it. Shout out to all my peeps who support me. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

1 comment:

  1. So proud Patti, I will be there waiting at the end of it, promise.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete