I am finally updating this thing since I have had some of the greatest things happen. This has been my April so far...
April 1 -Surprise Eric with tinted windows...tricked him into thinking I "borrowed" his car and backed it into something. The look on his face was HILARIOUS when he realized he shouldn't be super pissed at me.
April 2 - Watched my BFF get married. I want to be like her. Calm the whole day. She was gorgeous and the wedding was the most fun I had ever been to!
April 3 - Went to dinner at Spaghetti Factory for anniversary dinner. Eric's cuz Kevin was "taking pics for school" at the waterfront because he is a photography major. We went down to take some pics and Eric proposed...I said Yes! (although it crossed my mind for a split second to say no and see what he would do...he said he would have run away haha).
A couple days of enjoying that news...
This past week- Tues: Set our wedding date (5/12/12) and it turned out to be my favorite Baci's 50th wedding anniversary :)
Wed: Eric got his promotion that we have been waiting on! I am very proud...but also sad that we will have to leave next year and I will set him back a lil.
Thurs: Passed my written qualifying exams!!! YAY! Over that hurdle and I didn't even trip!
SO, overall I am high from good news. April has been great. It feels like everything will be coming together soon. This blog will probably soon feature wedding news, dissertation/internship updates, moving process stuff...Stay tuned. It's getting good!

No comments:
Post a Comment