That sounds fun doesn't it? The past hour and a half has been a blur...still have 40 more minutes. I have listened to all I can about voltage sensitive ion channels and atypical antipsychotics. It does not help that my teacher's voice is perfect for hypnotism. Trying to distract myself for this long let's my mind wander aimlessly. I think all the thoughts that I didn't have time for throughout the day. I think about the wedding, internship, and moving. This all seems so far off because I have to get past presenting at APA, proposing dissertation, class shiz, etc. I like to think in slow motion. No rush. Just daydreaming. My professor drones about serotonin blockades and corticocortical circuits and I just daze...and nod every once in a while. This is almost a form of meditation...sweet. la ti da. Still bored 5 minutes later...
No comments:
Post a Comment