Monday, April 8, 2013
ATL...
I had high hopes for this past weekend. I was making a spontaneous trip to Atlanta with great people to watch my team in the Final Four. What started out with excitement ended in disappoitment. If you go to Atlanta, NEVER stay at the Wyndam/Windsor hotel. It ruined our trip. They "overbooked" so those who had booked through third-parties, like Priceline or Hotwire, were told they didn't have any rooms left. That included us! To make matters worse we didn't find this out til it was too late to find any other hotel sin Atlanta. Everything was SOLD OUT. SO, my friends and I had to drive about 1.5 hours outside of Atlanta to find a place to stay. So much for planning to go clubbin! I am so lucky to have been there with GREAT friends who made the most of our trip gone wrong. Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from cryin and that's what we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment