Trust. This simple word can be very important in many ways.
Definition: reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing.
You might have a trust, like money...and I would say you are lucky!
Trust might be applied to the ones you love...having confidence that they will follow through with the promises they have made. This type of trust is improtant because you need it in order to put your whole heart into realtionships.
The type of trust I want to talk about is trust in yourself. I have heard that you usually know more than you think you know. I find myself time and again thinking "what an idiot!" Example. 2 nights ago I talked with my friend while I sat in my car...car off, but keys in...battery died and Eric had to save me. With this whole school thing, you are almost beaten with self-doubt that you cannot do these things they ask of you. One thing piling on after another. I have found myself thinking I don't need to worry about internship stuff because if I don't propose my dissertation on time, it won't matter anyways...as if I won't be proposing on time. If my brain would wake up and slap my low self-confidence, I would see that I can and WILL propose on time. It might even be a crappy proposal, but I did NOT push myself through school on the so-called "suicide track" to now take a year longer. So, that is my blurb on trust. I think it is important in a lot of ways. And more is better. But its hard to do when you have been burned.
On to updating. I love CSH...hands down. I love it. My day flies by because I am SO busy with interesting cases. And its not so scary.
By the way...if anyone reads this that is NOT one of my 3 followers (shout out to Dad, Conni Jo, and Amanda!!) you should follow me...and my friends! I have a list of blogs that I read on the side of the page. Conni Jo and Amanda are both hilarious and I promise their blogs do not disappoint...I also have someother fun ones on there if you are into design, being cheap, weddings, and other randomness.
You are fabulous and amazing!! You are going to rock dissertation, internship, and your wedding!!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Duff. Your kickassness is unstoppable :)
ReplyDelete