Monday, May 20, 2013

10 months down, three to GO!

Next week, I will switch rotations again. I will be finishing up with MHICM (Mental Health Intensive Case Management) and moving on to PC-MHI (Primary Care-Mental Health Integration)...the VA likes acronyms.

With my internship year winding up (or getting close), Eric and I have made a bucket-list of the things we still want to do in St. Louis. We recently knocked off going to a St. Louis Cardinals game (vs the Mets), eating at Ted Drewe's, and visiting the Laumeier Sculpture Park. Some other items left are the Science Center, Dog Park, Botanical Garden, and taking him to Crown Candy (I've already gone with work).


Finding a JOB is still on my mind, but I am feeling confident that something will come through. I have 5 outstanding applications and one position that I've already interviewed for (and they contacted my references !).

With all this change happening, I am trying very hard to stay focused on the present moment, and enjoy my time here. Next week, I will be graduating. GRADUATING! I guess, I might consider changing the name of my blog. HA! This moment has seemed so far off for so long. I have consistently been in school since 1991. I am getting very excited for the possibilities opened up by finishing school and getting a REAL job. A paying job. A job that I won't be switching year after year.

So that's the update for now. I'll try to write more. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment