On a positive note, when I have a REAL job, I also won't have to start a new one all the time. First days on a new job kinda suck! I've been the "new kid" SO many times. Once I settle, its time to move on. Ready to get all comfy in a job and hang out for a while.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Burning out?!
I am on it, making a post two days in a row. Next week, my 3rd rotation ends and I don't know if I am burning out on it...or because the end is near I am just ready to move on. I personally love fire (that's for another post), but I am hoping its the latter. Soon enough, I will have a job that doesn't change every 3 months, so I sure hope I can hold on longer than that. I guess, when you know you will be leaving a place, you start detaching a bit.

On a positive note, when I have a REAL job, I also won't have to start a new one all the time. First days on a new job kinda suck! I've been the "new kid" SO many times. Once I settle, its time to move on. Ready to get all comfy in a job and hang out for a while.
On a positive note, when I have a REAL job, I also won't have to start a new one all the time. First days on a new job kinda suck! I've been the "new kid" SO many times. Once I settle, its time to move on. Ready to get all comfy in a job and hang out for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment