So recently my main focus is my written qualifying exam (quals). I write up a case really intensely. At this point, I have 22 pages and im not near finished. I love hearing that classmates are way farther along. I struggle to write a sentence...this makes me feel like i dont know what i am even writing about...but really I think its that I just don't feel like doing it. I am sick of writing. 4 more weeks and its due...the same week as my best friends wedding, how convenient. Im pretty much over this semester completely. I want to skip intervention III every week. On a positive note, it is flying by so fast I dont have too much time to think about it sucking. Thinking about prac for next year...maybe central state but we will wait and see.
Soooo, now that im done being a downer. I'll say that I just got home from hangin with my siblings and nieces and they crack me up. This is how i get thru hating school :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
No comments:
Post a Comment