On Friday, I got another no. Then, later in the day when my hope was dwindling for a worry-free weekend, I got an email from St. Louis. I said a little prayer before opening the email like always and it was a YES!! I called & texted people frantically. My mom, sister, & step-dad came by to congratulate me...they surprised me. I am super duper happy. One interview isn't a lot but it seems like so much more after 5 rejections. Went out to eat with my OMOS girls on Friday & we decided our February get-together was gonna be to see New Edition and K-Ci & JoJo :)
I am really hoping we get to see Bobby like that ^^ rather than like this....
But who am I kidding, I will watch Bobby Brown entertain even if he is a mess. That's part of his appeal.




No comments:
Post a Comment