Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MATCHED!

Ok, so sorry for that cliff hanger and then no news...I matched!

Friday morning I woke up early so I went to the tanning bed and picked myself up some Panera. On the way home I got a text from a friend saying that she had gotten her match news...!!! I got home and told Eric (who was upstairs) that I was going to check my email...nothing was there yet. I wasn't supposed to hear til 10AM and it was only like 8:25, so I wasn't surprised. I decided to check out Facebook for a minute. I looked back at 8:30 and noticed that I had a new email. AHHHH I said APPIC Match Result!!! I hollared up at Eric "I got an email!!. E- "OK...and??" me- "Should I open it?" hahaha He knows I am crazy. I opened it and it said ST. LOUIS VA MEDICAL CENTER!!! My #1 pick!! I ran upstairs and Eric met me at the top...I say "Do you wanna know what it said?" I told him and we literally jumped around for a minute. I was so excited and called my baby sister. She was supposed to have come over to wait with me, but we got the news early. She was asleep and tried to be excited, but wanted to go back to sleep. I continued calling and texting family and friends. Then I realized about 2 hours later that I forgot to call my Nanny (grandma)...She said she was so worried :( But she was so happy to hear that I got my #1 pick! YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment