Saturday, April 7, 2012

New follower

I am pleased to say I have a 4th person who reads my blog! WOOOO :) To add to my dad, Conni Jo, and Amanda, we can welcome my girlfriend Nichole to the bunch. She informed me last night that she actually reads this thang! Spotlight on Nichole >>>She dates Eric's cousin Tommy...scratch that because they just got engaged! So anyways our fiances are cousins which we discussed one night with some of the other Bacigalupi cousins girls and found hilarious...we figured out, "Hey...we all date cousins?!" It was pretty funny because we are all friends anyway and then we actually put it together that we'll be family down the road. Fun times.
Eric & I helped coach t-ball last night which was fun (in part because I never played past t-ball so I'm on their level). Then we met up with Tommy & Nichole for dinner. Today is back to facing the reality that I have to finish this semester of school. This is my list of things to do: show up to class (4 total classes +supervision), present on Appalachian culture and identity, take a quiz on couples counseling, and take a Multicultural Final Exam...then in the summer I just have supervision for my work at Central State NO CLASS. This is the most surreal shiz because I have had back to back class since Kindergarten. I mean summer off during college was great, but I always knew I'd be goin back in the fall. This is like for real dunzo. (throw back to Laguna Beach). So I really still have to finish my dissertation (actually START my dissertation) and move to St. Louis for a year, but that is definitely not going to a scheduled class :)


No comments:

Post a Comment