Sunday, April 24, 2011

Current thoughts

Today has been a great family day. Easter mass at St. Therese, Papa Weiter's, Dee's, and my mama's. I have eaten a LOT of pasta salad and other good things.
As I have gotten interested in other blogs, I have realized that mine will probably encompass all of me...not just my longing to have the final graduation (that sounds like a metaphor for death, but I just want my doctorate). So, not only will this be covering the trials and tribulations of finishing grad school, but also planning my wedding and living my day-to-day life.
Today I started thinkin about how much I LOVE music. I always thought everyone did, but I have recently come to realize that some people only enjoy music sometimes. I think it is a part of every facet of my life. (If only I had an instrument besides my amazing voice)...I can totally change my mood by changing my playlist. I am also very interested in the music other people love. Maybe I would like it. Or maybe it will tell me a lil more about that person. Do you love The Beatles and Outkast like me? Do you love Metallica? Elvis? Taylor Swift? Wham!? :)
My rambling will subside for now, but I have enjoyed releasing some of the randomness that exists inside this canteloupe that sits on my neck.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment