I am officially sick and tired of restaurant work. I mean completely OVER IT. I work but don't make any money. I also just hate being there because I feel like it is such a joke. This is probably not the case in all restaurant work...ours is such a little gem. I would love it if I could find out what my practicum for P4 is but no. I have been checkin my email for over a week since they decided and no one sees a problem with holdin that info hostage...
In happier news, ET turns 23 in less than an hour. This means until November we are only 2 years apart and I feel like less of a cougar. Then I will turn 26 and go back to laughin at him watchin Spongebob and thinkin I'm a cradle robber.
Peace out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
No comments:
Post a Comment