No I don't want a baby right now...I have to finish school and I think if I got pregnant today, I would be HUGE in May. I really want to wear the wedding dress I already picked out. But that doesn't mean I can't think of what it will be like when I do have aa lil squirmy person. I really picture what my babies might look like and it makes me grin.
This is a baby picture of Eric...I just think he's frickin adorable.
This is my niece Ava...I mean seriously?! I want to squeeze her cheeks.
So by my prediction, my children may be a combo of these factors (some from me and some from Eric...guess which)
Dimples...Scars
Blonde hair...brown hair
Blue eyes...hazel eyes
Uncoordinated...great at every sport
Prissy girl...rowdy boy
Tall & lanky...broad & muscley?
Sassy pants...sweet kidlet
What a crazy mixed up kid this would be if it cross-pollinated into some mutant who was all of these things in one o_O
Or maybe my kid will randomly be none of these things and come out with red hair, freckles, and brown eyes. Now wouldn't that be tough to explain ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment