Monday, October 3, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I visited my Mom's house yesterday. It was full of my girls. 2 sisters, Mom, & 4 nieces. It got a little cray cray. We were trying on some clothes that somebody gave to my Mom. A bunch of jeans and tops. Let's just say we made some really cute outfits. Todd & Eric probably thought we were smokin crack in the bathroom. Then I went to JJ's to swap some work shirts to change up our wardrobe. The girls discovered the distortion feature on my camera. See below. They got a hold of the crack we were smokin. Ava was brushin JJ's hair, through the curls. Savannah was "massaging" Rae. Katie singing at the top of her lungs, and Lily saying "can I play your phone? BUT Savannah got to!!" The whole time I'm frantically trying to dodge the cat I'm allergic to. This doesn't sound lazy, but it was just what I needed. My family seriously drives me insane but I think its because I'm one of them...we are all high on life.








No comments:

Post a Comment