Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so...scared!

Ok, that was what popped into my mind when I thought about exercise. Jesse Spano on diet pills...I have been taking my own swirl into the world of fitness lately. I have a gym membership with my sisters but, of course, were not going. So, I have taken it into my own hands by making up a mish mosh of fitness routines. One day I copied some Zumba moves from a youtube video. Another day I did a bunch of squats, lunges, pushups, and planks from a list I found by googling. My favorite has been to turn on some really fast techno and just try to keep up with the pace of the music...I'm really glad no one has seen me doing this because I'm sure I look like I'm having convulsions :) But at least I'm moving I guess.
In other news, I'm a bad blogger because I have been ferociously writing essays and other internship stuff...sometimes falling into the trap of reading other peoples stuff and feeling like mine is crap and I won't get an internship. Trying to avoid that. I enjoy shopping for my internship outfits much better than writing cover letters!

So, I really wrote that ^^ last week and then never posted it somehow...now I will post it plus add on some.

Update on the internship stuff. I have applied to Birmingham, Nashville, Dayton, and Little Rock...then realized there was a mistake on my APPI which can't be changed. It also can't be changed for any of the other applications I have to send out because once you do one you're stuck. SO, I've decided worrying about it would be useless. I am forcing optimism that I will get intrviews and at least 1 site will want me as their intern and I will get my degree. schnikes. I thought this was so far off for so long and now its happening.

1 comment: