Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding

With less than 6 months til the wedding, I am a plannin fool. At least in my head. I have lots of ideas about what I'm going to do. :) I have decided on these "convertible" wrap dresses for my bridesmaids in gray. We will see what they are like when I get the sample. It looks pretty cool, but its like you wrap these straps around to make the top of the dress different styles. I need to find a caterer but its truckin expensive to feed people! I need a good friend that isn't a great friend (or they would be in the wedding) that could make food for 350+ people...that would be sweet. Also, I am stumped as to what my wedding band will be since the engagement ring is pretty sweet...maybe a simple band?
In other news I have 12 of my 15 applications sent in. I feel like the suspense of interview vs no interview is crazy. But also exciting. By December 15 ish I will at least have the options narrowed down some. Hopefully to cool sites and cities. Well that's all the update I can do for now since I'm subbing for bunco, but I promise I won't leave the blog so lonely. Holla!


No comments:

Post a Comment