Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I am so happy.stuffing is my favorite thanksgiving day food and I don't know why I don't really ever eat throughout the rest of the year. Maybe that's why I love it...
Ava spent the night last night. She informed me that pajamas are NOT "jammies" they are "jamas." She bosses me around, telling me to do what she does, then No! Don't do what I do! We looked at pictures on my Facebook from when she was a baby. She kept saying, "I don't want you to hold me!" Of course she didn't understand that when she was 2 months old someone had to hold her. She's really a goofy gal...then came bedtime. As we had been playin and reading books, she kept saying, "jamas want my mom" and "when is my mom going to pick me up?" This was her first night at my house and I probably should have had another sister for comfort. I didn't even tell her it was bedtime, but when I turned off the TV, all help broke loose. She wailed, " I WANT MY MOM!" It was sad, but cute. Eventually she fell asleep, and proceeded to flail, kick, and push herself right up against me...I was sandwiched between her and Eric in a full size bed! This morning she picked out my work clothes and bosses me around some more, telling me what I was and was not allowed to help her with.
This was deinitely a fun night...tomorrow morning mass at 7am! Sheesh! But great family time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment