Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Still High on Life

Well hello again blog. I am still riding the wave of marriage high. I can't even begin to encompass how awesome honeymooning in Key West was. Wild chickens runnin the streets. My confusion about the thing that hold luggage in hotel rooms( I thought it was for a baby carrier). An old man singing about how he and I were meant to be together. Relaxin in a hammock with Eric after every meal. Rentin bikes to explore the island....and finally SNORKELING in the ocean. We saw a sea turtle! Like up close and personal. Then we kayaked and picked up other sea creatures. and THEN we chilled on a sand bar in the middle of the ocean and drank Corona. OH! And we may or may not be in a Ford commercial...if include standing on the side of the road watching filming being an "extra" I am lovin life right now. Even though I am back at CSH...counting down the days!
Sea Turtle - I was about 1 foot away from one just like this ^^^
Horseshoe crab - I held this ^^
Sea cucumber - I held this too ^^
Spotted Sea Hare - ^^ I touched this slug type thing and it sprayed stuff that smelled like lavender...for real

No comments:

Post a Comment