
So, I am kinda freakin. I am collecting data right now for my dissertation, and having some difficulty. I am researching outcomes after traumatic brain injury and attending support group meetings. I have driven to them in Etown, Louisville, and Owensboro in the past 3 days and only gotten 3 participants that were useable. :( SO, it looks like I am probably going to have to change the gameplan. We'll see how that goes, but I am just ready to get all this over with!
In other news, I saw a movie with my lil brochacho yesterday! I love spending quality time with him becauise he keeps me up to date on the slang and stuff. For instance, he told me all about the Illuminati and they're hold on the entertainment industry. We watched Moonrise Kingdom and it was awesome! Some people might not like it because the plot is very different than most movies, but the artsy-ness of the film and quirky-ness of the characters was very endearing.



No comments:
Post a Comment