I promise promise promise, I will not be such a slacker (hear that Nickle Pecker!?). Why when I'm not working can I not find the time to update?? Anyways, since last update I have been to Gulf Shores twice (with Weiters & my sistas) & moved to St. Louis. Wehave been home to visit twice already...but now we are staying in STL for 2.5 weeks. I need time to settle in and get comfy before starting work. Plus, I need to get going on dissertation stuff & get my allergies unda control. (Who knew that there were cities with worse allergies than Louisville?)
Update on dissertation: I have now made my survey of brain injury outcomes available online, so that it is easier to distribute and complete. I had gone to a few meetings in person (driving hours sometimes to get there) only to get 2 or better 0 participants. Thanks to Lydia & Amanda who came along for the ride with those!
Fun memories from time off work:
-Doing UofL cheers with Harley & Emmy
-Rae & Dad helping us move
-Ed & Allison (eric's parents) visiting (anheuser tour & blueberry hill)
-spending time with my crazy nieces in Gulf Shores
-car rides with Eric
-the new addition to our little family.......
King Louis (pronounced Louie) Weiter!!
He is a schnauzer mix about 11 weeks old at this point. He is very funny & pounces around. We are trying to work on training him & even going to "puppy kindergarten" classes. Nothing better to do in a city where I know no one right?
Now that I've figured out how to blog from my phone, I will update more! Promise! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment