We have had Lou for about a week now. This is my first dog that is really mine & not a family dog so I've been trying my best to train him to make things easier later. He is a funny dog (p.s. if you've never watched Demitri Martin's Bruce the Funny Dog you should check it out)
-Lou snorts/blows his nose at me when he is mad...
-He loves belly rubs! Goes nuts for em
-He has bad dreams sometimes & starts freakin out in his sleep
-He pounces around when chasing something
-He likes to "dig" and hide his toys and gets mad if we find them
-He is a good dog & pretty smart too :)
-He now weighs about 10lbs so we are excited to see how big he'll get...
I am lucky to have him around for when I miss home & family!
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Lou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment