Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Decorator Extraordinaire

SO, I have lately become obsessed with making our apartment look better. We will have visitors coming to stay soon and I really just want to make it look cute. PLUS, I have been obsessed with interior design shows since about the age of 8. I watched Chirstopher Lowell everyday tell me about chatchkies...

Anyways, I want to reupholster the pull-out couch and recliner in our living room, repaint some furniture, and recover the top of my hope chest...maybe in over my head??? I feel like I would feel productive if I did that and maybe not beat myself up about watching 10 episodes of Law & order SVU and Glee instaed of working on that stupid dissertation thang. I'll update as things go along, but I just purchased some fabric, so I am officially gonna give re-upholstery a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment