Monday, October 15, 2012

Living in STL

SOOO, I have again slacking on updating. Here are some random things:
-I am STILL working on re-upholstering the couch, but it is going to get finished before I start any new projects!
-I re-painted/re-upholstered my hope chest that I have had since I was ~15...I'll add pics later
-Had lots of fun times with my intern friends...including being introduced to Dexter (which i had never watched before now)
-Brent and Kasey visited...We went to a Rams game (which was SO loud) and had a great weekend
-Tommy and Nichole visited the next weekend. I feel like the whole weekend we were laughing because we kept doing funny things...including me barging in on Tommy in the bathroom (oops!) We went to the Arch, Anheuser Busch tour, Art museum, and a couple restaurants.
-I visited home this past weekend and realized I don't really want to visit without Eric coming along. Its just way better when we can go together! But I had fun with my family. Took the girls to Steak & Shake and Katie won a horse in the claw machine (after I told her no one ever wins so don't be disappointed) :)

We are settling in over here in STL. I feel like I have 2 lives, one in Louisville and one here. Its an odd feeling. I think I ended up in the perfect city for a year with my man and my dog. Its been fun so far and I am excited for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment