Monday, July 8, 2013

Almost done!

I only have 7ish weeks left of internship. 46 days. WHAT?! This year has flown. FLOWN. I miss home. I miss family. I miss friends. My biggest sadness about being away from home this year has been that some people I care a lot about have passed away. I have had to miss some funerals and potential time that could have been spent with them before their deaths. This type of unpredictability reminds why I want to live in Louisville. That is my HOME.

I will miss St. Louis so the end of the internship year is definitely bittersweet. I have made some great friends, learned alot, and grown alot. Not to mention the year long honeymoon with Rico. And our first year having a pet, who thinks he is human. Lou.

Life is funny sometimes. So much happens and you just have to roll with it. And try to remember the important stuff. Which is never stuff. Alrighty, better get to work....aka daydreaming about our trip to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment