Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ONE MONTH

31 days left in St. Louis. Lots of fun planned in between. This countdown is starting to get real official. In other news, I have a cold and want to leave work like NOW. Plus I have been in a freezing cold office all day....I cannot CANNOT wait to have my own office someday. It seems like such a luxury. To have a place designated to do my work. And get to keep stuff there. And arrange/decorate it how I want. I feel like I will be a much better clinician when I don't have to meet with people in different rooms every time and possibly have werid circumstances. For instance today, I am in a nursing office. So my clients had to sit in a chair that they usually get their blood taken in...with a lap bar. I promise I won't take your blood or TRAP you in the room! Oh well. More to look forward to in a "real" job. Peace Out blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment