Monday, January 16, 2012

Bring it around town...but really around the Midwest

That title is stolen from a Spongebob episode...which of course I have seen since its one of Eric's fav shows.

Yup. Moving on, after Indy I had a the weekend & one day of work at CSH before hopping on that plane to Cleveland...really Chicago-Midway & then Cleveland. I made observations about flying/myself.


1. I liked flying!
2. Security makes me feel like by contact solution might really be a bomb & I don't even know it.
3. I like chill time in between flights to eat, get mocha frappes from McD, call my peeps, & people watch.
4. Some people carry their children in luggage style thingys...& the kids don't look amused.
I didn't take this one, I stole from google images...

update: I did take this picture! >>

5. I made a friend on the Cleveland to Chicago flight home...I felt the urge to get his email so I could know what happens to my new friend (he was interviewing for stuff too), but I held back.
6. Said new friend from California answered a lifelong question of mine. What do you think of when you hear Kentucky? His answer, "sorry, but redneck." I tried to educate him on other Ky things, but he already knew about them...this shows the overwhelming power of our redneck stereotype!
 C'mon people, put some shoes on & ditch the overalls :)
7. I really like the window seat.
8. I'm not scared of flying.
9. I love getting free peanuts & drinks.
10. I love being picked up at the airport by my boo thang & knowing, this is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment