Back from Tuscaloosa, which means my interview travels are over. My dad drove the 6.5 hours with me. We stopped in Birmingham at an art museum. It was awesome...dad got too close to one of the pieces & an alarm went off. True Glenn style. A security guard came & made him back away from the very old Japanese furniture. We stayed at the Howard Johnson...we may have been the only people there. And I kinda think the hotel clerk was a zombie. His eyes were super open all the time & he worked all hours. We had dinner at Depalmas Italian. We drove past the University of Alabama campus. It was very southern looking. Every frat house had big white columns and there were big trees everywhere. Sooooo, then we went back to the hotel. Dad watched E! And Grey's with me. Fast forward past interviews. We stopped by the Mercedes museum on the way outta Tuscaloosa. I went to the wrong place twice before actually finding it. We then stopped at Full Moon BBQ for dinner. I tried to get dad to moon me next to the sign, but he didn't want to get arrested. I'm glad he didn't do it too. We drove all the way home & then at about Etown, I see blue lights. I said, "is that for me??" Yes, it was. I got a ticket for speeding, but the cop reduced it to only 10 over :) now I'm at my sisters tryin to nurse her back to health. She had surgery on her foot (had to put in a cadavar bone & some other crazy stuff) and is in a LOT of pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment