Friday, January 6, 2012

Indianapolis

So today I had my 1st interview. I'll give you the full story & then a picture montage.

So, my sweet baby sister Rachael and I drove up on Thursday. We decided to bring the DSM (google it) to take pictures with. We drove by our hotel & it scared us because it looked like a parking garage. We got to Indy a little early to check in so we went to the mall. I walked through the mall with my luggage so I could change in a bathroom. Then, we went to find lunch. We picked up grub at the food court. There was a glass overhang thing that floats above the street. We ate there and watched a live band. There was a "security" guy by us. Not sure if he really worked for the mall but he had a badge. He watched the videos of the band immediately after they finished playing.

Next, we walked the mall. We saw real security on a segways, so I'm guessing weirdo with a badge wasn't mall employed. We window shopped like 50 cent. We decided to leave & were stopped by some more interesting people who we think wanted us to help them find salvia...yeah. we get to the hotel & our buddy Donnie checked us in to the parking garage & told us places to check out in Indy. We get to the room (which was actually nice) can't find Dede (DSM). Rachael left her at the front desk. She called Donnie and he said he would read it til we came down.

We decided to hit up the Children's Museum of Indianapolis because it was free that day we heard it was cool. It was COOL and crowded. Fun times bein kiddish with Rae & people watching. One kid said to Rae "I'm not your kid!" I guess we looked creepy? His parents didn't even say anything. Sooooo, we were leaving this museum full of people who come on the free day & Rae says "where's my phone????" Lost! We went back and searched! Gone! Luckily, a Good Samaritan turned it in to the front desk! Crisis averted, but Rae is not in charge of holding onto important things (remind me not to let her hold my newborn).

Ok. Fast forward, we ate Arbys (maybe saw a drug deal?) & headed back to La Quinta. Studied internship whiz. Sleep...night time snuggled Rae & yelled at her to turn on the heater? Woke up SUPER nervous. Bright side breakfast. Made it to interview. I'll make notes to talk about how that went after the match process. :) It was nice though. Glad interview 1 is over! Then! I came home to flowers from the boothang.
























No comments:

Post a Comment