I have recently been very into reading blogs. This helps me to procrastinate. I came across a post on Moneysavingmom.com from a woman discussing how lucky she was that she had saved her money because when her child dies tragically, she was able to NOT worry about the money she was spending for a few months. I went to this womans blog. It was very sad. She had blogged before about her family in the day to day, and then in Dec 2010, there was a post about her son's death. Don't read this if you don't want to cry. This made me think back. Her son was injured when a dresser fell on him. My niece Lily had the same thing happen a few years back. She had a hile in her cheek and had to have stiches. It was very scary, but when I read something like this story, it makes me feel so thankful that I have my little girls in my life. I love my nieces so much and could not imagine the pain this lady has. Lily is such a sweet, loving, funny girl. Even when she whines and tattletales. I can't even think about what my life would be like had something more serious happened. SO, this post is to remind myself to be thankful for having children in my life that make me smile and give me kisses. And, in Savannah's case, tell me if my hair looks bad or my outfit is not stylin.
No comments:
Post a Comment