Friday, July 22, 2011
Tight Pants
Obviously, this man knows where to find well fitting clothing. This has been a long battle with me, since I have mile long legs and I'm thin...some would say lanky. I have found the stores that sell long pants and these are the ONLY places from which I buy pants. Well, recently I have been putting my pants on for work or jeans when going out and thinking, "Why did I buy such tight pants?" I thought in my barhopping days I must have liked the tighter pants. These were uncomfortably tight...I even bought 2 suits to wear for my internship interviews and got a different cut of pants that were wider leg...but in the same size I always get 2LONG. Well, as I was wondering about this tight pants situation yesterday, I decided to weigh myself. I don't do this often. Mainly, because my weight never changes. I have been within a 5lb range for about the past 8 years. Well come to find out I gained 10 lbs! I have tried to do this before as I didn't want to be "lanky Patti" and have people tell me I look "too thin" or need " meat on my bones"...I get it people, but sorry my body was built this way. As happy as I am to have finally gained a little weight, I am slightly pissed because I have spent years compiling a wardrobe of now too tight pants. Not sure what to do with this dilemma. Today I have left my work pants unclasped and worn a belt :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment