This picture is funny to me because I recently watch the new Hulk. Moving on. I am wrapping up with my clients and EXCITED to get started at Central State. I end at VA July 29th...Orientation for CS August 1 & 2...not much of a break, but I am ready to get this P4 year going! I am presenting at APA on August 4-5 in Washington DC. Pretty pumped to visit DC for the first time and hopefully get to see the Holocaust museum. I am wondering if APA will be boring or actually kinda cool. My nerdy self is hoping that I just love it.
My newest favorite thing in Sonic. I love that I can get hot dogs, cherry limeaids, & tater tots there. I mean is that not the best fast food? I don't even like sauerkraut or mustard, but I find myself getting the NY Dog which has both. I am having pregnancy cravings and I'm not even prego. But doesn't it just feel SO great when you crave a food and you can actually get your hands on it!? Well, my inner fatty girl is satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment